Thru-Hull Fitting, w/Hose Barb & Washer, White, ISO
- Body & nut: Made of glass reinforced PA
- Washer: Made of PA
- Tested according to ISO 9093 standard
- Available in white colour
- Thread Ø (A) according to BSP thread dimensions
- All types of standard bedding compounds and epoxy or polyester resins can be used for the installation.
- Mark the position inside and outside the hull. Drill the clearance hole into the hull. Apply the bedding compound to the underside of the flange. Do not cover the thread area. Insert the thru-hull's body from the outside. From the inside, place the washer and the screw nut to tighten. The skin fitting should be installed in a position where it is protected from impact damage.
- Tighten the nut to a maximum 20Nm of torque.
|Code||Title||Thread Ø A (inch)||Overall Length C (mm)||Flush Flange Ø D (mm)||Thread Length Ε (mm)||Int. Ø F (mm)||Optional Plug|
|198225||Thru-Hull Fitting 3/4'', w/Hose Barb Ø19mm & Washer, White, ISO||3/4”||19||88||47||45||-|
|198226||Thru-Hull Fitting 1'', w/Hose Barb Ø25mm & Washer, White, ISO||1”||25||97||52||52||45309|
|198228||Thru-Hull Fitting 1 1/4'', w/Hose Barb Ø32mm & Washer, White, ISO||1 ¼’”||32||107||62||53||-|
|198229||Thru-Hull Fitting 1 1/2'', w/Hose Barb Ø38mm & Washer, White, ISO||1 ½”||38||107||75||53||45307|
|198231||Thru-Hull Fitting 2'', w/Hose Barb Ø51mm & Washer, White, ISO||2”||51||120||90||65||-|